Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hue Kelly Wearstler: The Children's Library


Images {Cookie; Hue}


T he children's library, in Kelly Wearstler's home, is the most insane thing I have ever seen! ...and by insane, I mean, Ahhmazing.

In the Cookie magazine article, Wearstler says, "If you were to count them all up, my two boys probably own 500 books. They used to be all piled up on one another--making it hard for the boys to find one they wanted before bed. So I transformed a room off our kitchen into their own little library by placing books face-out on shelves with a one inch lip. Now they can actually see them all, and the room feels so magical and festive."

LOVE it.


1 comment:

  1. I was equally in awe and inspired by Kelly Wearstler's library. In the article she says you can transform a wall or a closet into a library and that is just what I decided to do. I thought you might enjoy seeing the results.

    http://thompsonandspring.blogspot.com/2010/01/parenting-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails